IELTS Cue Card Sample 231 - Describe a person whom you like to work or study with
- Last Updated: Monday, 24 October 2016 13:06
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 8440
IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card.
Describe a person whom you like to work or study with.
You should say:
- Who is he/she
- When you work/ study together
- What do you often do together
and explain why do you like to work with him/her.
I have many colleagues and co-workers whom I think to be very proactive and talented and among them, I would like to mention (…say a name…) whom I really enjoy working with. I have been working with him for the last 2 years and during this time I have always found him to be very talented, focused and deadline oriented co-workers. With him, all of my assignments and tasks were completed with perfect harmony and time.
Since both of us work in the same office, we work for the same company but we often work in different projects. When we both are assigned to the same project, we work almost most of the office time together.
In the office, we mostly spend our time like two good colleagues and besides this he has become a good friend of mine. We often go to near a lake to have some fresh air, we go to a restaurant to have our lunch and sometimes we meet other friends. In the office, we often discuss the tasks and share our opinion on how to solve an emerging issue.
I like to work with him mostly because of his pro-activeness and talent. He is a very good problem solver and always shows a professional and positive attitude to address a solution. He is a good team member and can work really hard to solve a problem. Apart from those qualities, he is a good listener and knows when to talk and when to remain silent. These are some great and exemplary qualities someone would seek from a team member and because of all these good qualities I enjoy and like to work with him.
Similar Cue Card Topics
- Describe a person you enjoy spending time with.
- Describe a friend you really like to hang around.
- Describe a college project or assignment you have done with a classmate.
- Describe a person who is a great accompany.
- Describe a person you admire.
- Describe a colleague or classmate whom you like.
- Describe someone you would like to study or work with.