IELTS Cue Card Sample 241 - Describe what you like to wear on special occasions
- Last Updated: Monday, 24 October 2016 14:34
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 12892
IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card.
Describe what you like to wear on special occasions.
You should say:
- What is it
- On what occasion you wear this
- Do other people wear the same dress on special occasions?
and explain why do you like to wear this dress.
The type of dress I wear on special occasions mostly depends on the occasion types and the custom of dresses people usually wears on those occasions. However, for the majority of these special occasions, I like to wear formal pants, shirts, suits and formal shoes.
I usually wear it to participate in any meeting, social pragmas like the wedding ceremony, birthday celebration, official a program arranged by a relative. Yes, this is a common dress that many other people wear on those sorts of occasions. But some people wear different dresses as well. The teenagers who attend social programs usually wear jeans and t-shirts but the adults mostly wear this dress.
This dress code is a safe one to wear. First of all this dress matches the weather all around the year in my country. Secondly, this is a dress which is safe to wear as people won’t criticise people who usually wear this dress on special occasions. This dress does not catch much attention and would give an impression that the person is rightly dressed.
Similar Cue Card Topics
- Describe your favourite dress.
- Describe your favourite piece of clothing.
- Describe a traditional dress you wear on special occasions.
- Describe a dress you want to purchase in the future.
- Describe a common dress or piece of clothing in your country.