IELTS Cue Card Sample 91 - Describe your most favourite Math teacher
- Last Updated: Thursday, 28 July 2016 01:29
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 9024
IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card.
Describe your most favourite math teacher.
You should say:
- Name of the teacher and which class he taught
- Why do you like him
- How does he teach
and explain how he influences students to learn math.
As my major was Science both in school and college, I had Math in every year and there are so many math teachers that I met throughout my academic year that I can’t remember all of their names. Among this large number of teacher I consider Mr./ Mrs. (…say a teacher name…) to be the best math teacher who taught us math. His/her full name was (…say the full name…) and we called him/her with his/her second name which is(….say his/her second name….).
S/he taught us math in our grade 6 and his/ her way of explaining math and solutions was unmatched. S/he had been successful to make an impression that math is a very important subject and is far more interesting than some other subjects.
I like him/ her because of his/ her excellent way of teaching, his/her good behaviour and honesty. He/ she always started a story before explaining any math and then s/he co-related this story with the math. S/he taught us different formula of math with a context and thus we could easily memorise those tough formulas. S/he never forced for homework and had been very patience to explain things over and over again. I’m sure the interest that grew in me on Math had been influenced by him/her.
The well-known fact that 'a good teacher delivers lectures and an excellent teacher inspires his students'- is completely applicable for him/her and she/he in my opinion, is an excellent teacher.
Similar Cue Card topics:
Your ability to talk about this Cue Card Topic would enable you to talk about the following Cue Card Topics as well:
1. Describe a teacher from your childhood.
2. Describe a teacher who had a great influence in your academic life.
3. Describe your favourite teacher.
4. Describe a teacher you want to meet.
5. Describe a teacher you remember well.
6. Describe a teacher who taught you a Science subject.
7. Describe a teacher whom you liked.
8. Describe a teacher who is well known in your college/ university.