IELTS Cue Card Sample 132 - Describe a course you would like to take if you have time
- Last Updated: Saturday, 22 October 2016 01:39
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 11362
IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card.
Describe a course you would like to take if you have time.
You should say:
- what kind of course it is
- where you would do this course
- how you would take this course
and explain how you would benefit from taking this course.
If I get time I would like to learn the computer graphics designing course. It is a combination of learning some theoretical aspect of graphics designing and then hands on Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. These two are widely used image editing and graphics designing tools that emphasising on computer design and website designing.
This should not be a very difficult course for me as I already have some background on computing and graphics designing. But I will have to concentrate on the course and maintain the regularity. This course would be a 6 months course and that's why I will have to adjust my time during this 6 months period. Another thing that required a course participant is to practice a lot. Since this is a creative task and the course teacher would show us how to do something, the course takers have to work hard to improve their skills and creativity.
This course would be helpful for me to do better in my career. Graphics design is required for many jobs and knowing it would be a great advantage for me. Besides, If I can become a prominent graphics designer, I would be able to work for clients from different countries as a freelancer beside my day job.
Similar Cue Card Topics
- Describe course or workshop you are planning to take
- Describe an interesting course you know about
- Describe a course you did in your college or university
- Describe a useful course you know about
- Describe a subject taught in your college university