IELTS Cue Card Sample 147 - Describe someone who has had an important influence in your life
- Last Updated: Saturday, 22 October 2016 03:54
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 24141
IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card.
Describe someone who has had an important influence in your life.
You should say:
- Who the person is
- How long you have known him /her
- What qualities this person has
and explain why this person has had such an influence on you.
In my life, there are several persons in my family members who made unmatched contributions to help me go ahead and among them my father’s contribution is unforgettable. He is the person whom I love most in this world and I consider him to be a perfect human being with his uncompromised honesty, bravery and responsibility.
Part 3 – Two-way discussion:
Q. What type of people influence the young in your country?
Q. Why it is important to have role models in our life?
Q. Do you think the education system in your country influences young people’s behaviour?
Q. What types of person (parents, teachers, friends etc.) are best to influence young people’s behaviour?
Q. What do you think young people will be most influenced by it the future?
Q. What influences social media like facebook has on young generation in your country?
Similar Cue Card Topics
- Describe a person who has a great impression on you.
- Describe a person you really admire.
- Describe one of your family members.
- Describe someone who has an inspiring quality.
- Describe someone who has helped you.