IELTS Cue Card Sample 155 - Talk about your childhood teacher whom you want to meet
- Last Updated: Saturday, 22 October 2016 04:09
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 4352
IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card.
Talk about your childhood teacher whom you want to meet.
You should say:
- describe the teacher,
- say what your relationship was
- what did he/ she teach
and in what ways the teacher was helpful.
I was lucky to have so many talented teachers in my childhood and some of them are still alive. I remember some of them very well and would like to meet some of them if there are chances. One particular teacher whom I wanted to meet and still would like to meet is Mr. Drabir who was the math teacher in our grade 4.
The teacher was very kind and helpful to me. He showed a very affectionate behaviour to me. I was kind of amused with his way of teaching and personality. He has always helped me understanding math if I had confusions and thus an intimate relationship grew between us. I treated him as a great mentor and he treated me as an enthusiast student. The teacher was very helpful in every way possible for the students. The greatest thing he did was the way he taught us. He often helped the poor students so that they can continue their studies. He gave us many important lessons and inspired us to spend more time doing mathematics.
Thus he was an excellent person and an amazing teacher. For all those reasons, I have a very positive image of this teacher and would like to meet him someday. There is a good possibility that he won’t even remember me and yet meeting him would be a great experience for me.
Similar Cue Card Topics
1. Describe a teacher from your high school.
2. Describe a teacher who has a great influence in your education.
3. Describe a teacher you really liked.
4. Describe a science teacher you remember.
5. Describe a teacher who taught you the literature.
6. Describe a teacher who helped you.
7. Describe your favourite teacher.
8. Describe a teacher who was an ideal person.
9. Describe a teacher who you would like to meet again.