IELTS Cue Card Sample 174 - Talk about an activity you like doing
- Last Updated: Saturday, 22 October 2016 04:56
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 13580
IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card.
Talk about an activity you like doing.
You should say:
- What is it
- Who you do it with/ How you do it
- why you enjoy doing it
and explain why it is a good activity.
With the job, study and other responsibilities I have a busy schedule in my daily life and over the number of activities I had got limited. Yet, I maintain some of the activities I really enjoy. One such activity is hanging out with friends during my day offs. We often meet at a place in the evening and enjoy our time. Sometimes we meet at a public place like a park or a field and sometimes we go to watch the theatre.
This is indeed a good activity, at least to me, as I value their friendship and enjoy their company. Good friends are like treasures in life as I have often found their help in times of distress and need. Thus the activity I have allows me to spend some quality times, get their updates, discuss on topics that I learn things from and allow me doing some activities that otherwise would not have been possible.
Similar Cue Card Topics
- Describe an outdoor activity you have.
- Describe an activity which is good for health.
- Describe a sport or game you often play.
- Describe an exercise you often do.
- Describe a good activity one of your friends has.