IELTS Speaking Sample 33
- Last Updated: Saturday, 08 October 2016 14:27
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 6332
The examiner asks the candidate about him/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.
Q. Can you tell me about yourself and your family in short?
Q. Could you tell me something about your hometown?
Q. What do you prefer: going out with your friends or spending your spare time staying at home? Why?
Q. What are some benefits of the travelling? Why?
Describe a present which you were given and that you've broken accidentally.
You should say:
• what is it
• for what occasion it was presented to you
• how you've broken it
how you felt when you broke it
[You have one to two minutes to talk about this topic. You will have one minute to prepare what you are going to say]
Famous stores in your country:
1. Tell me about any famous stores that sales presents.
2. Tell me about any famous markets or stores which attract tourists.
3. Why are they popular with tourists?
Advantages and disadvantages of giving present
1. Would you agree that presents are always advantageous for people?
2. What kinds of presents are suitable for people in any situations?
3. How do you think the way of giving presents will change in the future?