IELTS Cue Card Sample 208 - Describe a greeting card you have received that was very special to you
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 04 July 2017 16:06
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 8768
IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card.
Describe a greeting card you have received that was very special to you.
You should say:
- Who gave it to you
- On what occasion you got it
- What was the message
and explain why was it special.
In different occasions like the birthday, Christmas/ Eid Day/ Puja, New Year and the academic success I have got many greeting cards from my friends, relatives and among them the one I received from my grandpa on my birthday was very special to me. On my 22nd birthday, my grandfather gave a precious gift and a birthday greeting card that I still have. Sadly my grandpa left the world after few months of my 22nd birthday and this greeting card is the last memory I have regarding my grandfather.
This card is a special one to me as it was a precious gift that I got from my loving grandfather who is no longer with us. Whenever I look at this card and the message he wrote, I remember him and his happy and content face. This is why it is still a valuable possession I have.
Similar Cue Card Topics
- Describe a greeting card you gave to someone.
- Describe a special gift you received.
- Describe something you made by yourself.
- Describe a greeting card you bought for someone.
- Describe an event when you were greeted or congratulated.