IELTS Cue Card Sample 228 - Talk about your favourite news source
- Last Updated: Sunday, 31 January 2016 18:51
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 6079
IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card.
Talk about your favourite news source.
You should say:
- Why you use this source
- How often you use this news source
- What other sources you use
and explain why you use this source for news.
If I wanted to talk about the best news source, I would definitely pick TV channels as the superior medium. In the first place, it is really available almost everywhere. I usually turn to TV channels on a daily basis when I return home from work. I guess it is designed to hold the viewers attention for a short period of time which seems a perfect fit for today’s fast-paced life. In the second place, it presents the most recent round-up on the news providing the opportunity for us to see and enjoy live incidents by reporters on the scene. That’s why shared viewing of TV programs can bring families together even for a while. So, I always count on TV as a handy, reliable and efficient source of news.
Similar Cue Card Topics
- Describe a TV program you have recently watched.
- Describe a radio news program you often listen to.
- Describe your favourite source for latest news.