IELTS Cue Card Sample 171 - Talk about your favourite TV channel
- Last Updated: Saturday, 22 October 2016 04:51
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 22954
IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card.
Talk about your favourite TV channel.
You should say:
- What is it
- How often do you watch it
- What type of programmes does it broadcast
and explain why do you like this TV channel.
I do not watch TV that much but it is a great electronic and mass media for education and entertainment. Sometimes I watch TV, mostly in my free time and among the channels I watch, 'Discovery Channel' is my favourite one. Whenever I held the TV remote control in my hand, I look for either a news channel or Discovery channel. This is the channel I watch more often than any other channels. I watch it for 4-8 hours per week. On my day off, if I am in front of TV, I watch the great educational and recreational programs that this channel broadcasts.
- Describe a TV channel you often watch.
- Describe a popular TV channel in your country.
- Describe a radio station or TV channel you know about.
- Describe a news channel you often watch.
- Describe a news source you know about.
- Describe an interesting TV or radio program.