IELTS Speaking Sample 47
- Last Updated: Thursday, 08 December 2016 23:57
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 5268
Part One : Interview
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Can you tell me more about your hometown?
- Is it a countryside or a big city?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you been living there?
- Do you like walking? Why?
- Where do you prefer to walk, in the country or the city? Why?
- Would you like to increase your walking time in the future?
Part Two: Cue Card
Talk about a place that you would like to visit.
You should say:
- What and where is this place?
- What will you do there?
- Do you see yourself going there soon?
and explain why you want to visit this place
Part Three: Discussion
- Why do you think people like to visit new places?
- Why travelling is important for learning?