IELTS Speaking Sample 42
- Last Updated: Sunday, 18 December 2016 12:28
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 8211
The examiner asks the candidates about his/her homework and studies and other familiar topics.
Q. Do you like travelling?
Q. How do you usually travel?
Q. Where have you travelled too lately?
Q. What kind of places do you like to visit?
Describe an old person you admire.
You should say:
• Who this person is
• where did you meet with him
• what characteristics you most like on him
and explain why you admire this person.
[You have one to two minutes to talk about this topic. You will have one minute to prepare what you are going to say]
1. What average age is normal for retirement in your opinion?
2. What are the good things about being retired?
3. How does the government in your country treat the retired people?
4. Can young specialist substitute the old ones who are in retirement in the workplace?
5. What do you think is it necessary to give retirement to people? Why/ Why not?
6. What are the pros and cons of being retired?