1. Some Students live away from home and go to live in another city when they go to university.
Do u think the advantages of living away from home will outweigh the disadvantages?
2. In some countries nowadays people prefer variety of food. Which are not grown in their local area. So these foods are imported from other regions.
Do you think the advantages will outweigh the disadvantage?
3. Nowadays companies put more emphases on social skills in the recruitment process.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Nowadays some secondary schools give children general education in a range of traditional disciplines, while others claim to be more specialized and pay attention to some particular classes, excluding some general ones.
Which of two school types is better for children and why?
5. Developments in technology have caused environmental problems. Some say this can be solved by living a simple life, others think that technology can solve these problems.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.
6. Some countries invest in specialized training centers for top athletes rather than in public sports facilities.
Do you think this is a positive or a negative development?
7. Many developing countries have welcomed foreign companies, while others think that local businesses should be protected and supported instead.
Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
8. Even though people read the news using the internet nowadays, newspapers still are an important source of information for the general public.
Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
9. Some people think that to have a successful life you have to have university education, while others think it’s not that important.
Discuss both views and give your opinion based on personal experience and knowledge.
10. Nowadays Young people increasingly admire media persons and sports stars even though they don’t set a good example.
Is it a positive or negative development?