GT Reading Test 12 Section 1 - Advertisements & Notice about roadworks
- Last Updated: Monday, 30 May 2022 22:59
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 152334
GT Reading Mock Test 12:
Section 1: Questions 1-13
You should spend about 20 minutes on Questions 1-13 which are based on the text below.
GT Reading: Advertisements & Notice about roadworks
Questions 1 – 8
Look at the given five advertisements, A-E.
Write the correct letter, A-E, in boxes 1-8 on your answer sheet.
A. International Language Centre
B. Global Language Learning Centre
C. Tafe International
D. Club Francais
E. University of Canberra
Which advertisement mentions:
1. up-to-date teaching systems?
2. that the institution has been established for a significant time?
3. examination classes?
4. that arrangements can be made for activities outside class?
5. the availability of courses for school students?
6. language teaching for special purposes?
Which TWO advertisement mentions:
7. a wide variety of language choices?
8. evening classes?
Read the notice about road works below. In boxes 9-13 on your answer sheet write:
TRUE if the statement is true
FALSE if the statement is false
NOT GIVEN if the information is not given in the notice
9. The road will be closed for two days and not re-opened until Monday.
10. The road will be open as far as Little Street.
11. Work on the road will continue each weekend for the next month.
12. Temporary traffic lights will operate at intersections with Main Street.
13. There will be bus services to the university throughout the weekend.
MAIN STREET, GATTON RE-DEVELOPMENT
ROAD WIDENING TO AFFECT WEEKEND TRAFFIC AND BUS
Click the button to Show/ Hide Answers
Amajd said :The sentence "You will need to bring your own floppy disk" only mentioned no "public" storage device will be provided by the library. It does not mean that their information desk does not sell floppy disk. Once you purchase a floppy disk from information desk (if they provide), you can bring this "own" floppy disk to store information. Thus, the answer should be NOT GIVEN.Yes , why question 15 is false , it should be not given. very confusing , please comment on this. Thanks1However, you will need to bring your own floppy disk. Hence the answer is F
Yes, why question 15 is false, it should be not given. very confusing, please comment on this. Thanks1However, you will need to bring your own floppy disk. Hence the answer is 'F'.