GT Reading Test 3 Section 1 - Dining Out & Electricity Account Payment
- Last Updated: Monday, 25 May 2020 01:21
- Written by IELTS Mentor
- Hits: 97465
GT Reading Mock Test 3:
Section 1: Question 1-13
General Training Reading Sample: Dining Out & Electricity Account Payment
You are advised to spend 20 minutes on Questions 1-13.
Look at the three restaurant advertisements below. Answer the questions below by writing the letters of the appropriate restaurants (A-C) in boxes 1-7 on your answer sheet.
It stops serving lunch at 2.30 pm. B
1. It is open for breakfast.
2. It is open every night for dinner.
3. It is only open for lunch on weekdays.
4. It has recently returned to its previous location.
5. It welcomes families.
6. It caters for large groups.
7. It only opens at weekends.
D I N I N G O U T
Read the information given in 'New Electricity Account Payment Facilities' below and look at the statements (Questions 8-13).
In boxes 8-13 on your answer sheet write:
TRUE if the statement is true
FALSE if the statement is false
NOT GIVEN if the information is not given in the passage
You must pay your account by mail. FALSE
8. If you want a receipt, you should send your payment to the Southport address.
9. You may pay your account at branches of the Federal Bank.
10. You must pay the full amount, instalments are not permitted.
11. The Coastside Power Office is open on Saturday mornings.
12. You may pay your account by phone using your credit card.
13. There is a reduction for prompt payment.
NEW ELECTRICITY ACCOUNT PAYMENT FACILITIES
AVAILABLE FROM' JULY 1998
After 1 July 1998, you may pay your electricity account in any of the following ways:
1. Payments via mail:
(A) No receipt required:
Mail payments to:
Locked Bag 2760
Southport NSW 3479
(B) Receipt required:
Mail payments to:
PO Box 560
Northbridge NSW 3472
2. Agency payments (payments directly to the bank):
Payments can be made at any branch of the Federal Bank by completing the deposit slip attached to your account notice.
NB: This facility is no longer available at South Pacific Bank branches.
3. Payments directly to Coastside Power Office:
Payments can be made directly to Coastside Power Office at 78-80 Third Avenue, Northbridge. Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
Payment may be by personal cheque, bank cheque or cash.
Note: Payments cannot be made by phone.
Click the button to Show/ Hide Answers.
I got 13/13.Hi, how can you get 13/13 because the answer to question 7, which is not 'A', but the correct answer is 'C '.